I have felt some guilt about doing NOTHING all day. I went from the bed to the couch to the kitchen to couch- rinse and repeat. Here is just a sampling of the craziest shit I have heard today in my media consumption!
5. MTV's Real World. I love how they are exploiting the struggle of an anorexic roommate in such a way that I think glamorizes this social body dismorphia. When will white girls stop bitching about how fat they are?!? EAT A SANDWICH AND SHUT-UP!
4. MTV's Real World continued. Some dumbass flooded the dishwasher w/ liquid soap. I can judge b/c I have done this.... WHEN I WAS 12! Where do they find these people and do they have jobs?
3. MTV again- when asked what's on her iPod- Kelly Clarkson laundry lists songs finishes with "and oh yeah- The Humpty Dance, Digital Underground is awesome." VJ then comments that it's best served at kareoke. OK, now that was just funny.
2. "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" wins an Oscar? Yeah- that's wrong, I don't care who you are.
1. "I'm in Love With A Stripper" is an actual song.
Seriously Folks- what is this world coming to?!?