I don't care what's under your bed or what you ate last. Answer these questions instead.
1. Do you recycle?
I recycle paper at work, I recycle funny things I hear, but that's about it.
2. Did you grow up with an alcoholic/drug addict parent or close family member?
3. Have you ever lost a core family member?
4. Do you think religious law supersedes a particular society's culture or should it be compromised to fit it?
uh, I don't know that I understand this question but I think yes, religion shapes the values upheld by capitalism. We get so caught up in the right to life w/ the Terry Schiavo case but b/c there are those minorities (economically, ethnically, socially, and what not...) dying all the time b/c they don't have healthcare we blame them for not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and so it's a self-perpetuating cycle of excuses.
5. Do you believe we're the only ones here or is there life out there somewhere in the universe?
I don't like to think we're alone- that seems self-centered.
6. Do you find the smell of patchouli annoying?
Only on days that end in why, although it does remind me of this woman that I used to know- and I find it somewhat comforting in small doses.
7. Do you thing gays and lesbians should be able to marry?
Hell yes, breeders should not have to suffer alone!
8. Do you believe in abortion?
I believe it happens. I believe that medical decisions are best practiced with a license. I believe that if congress wants to start regulating medical decisions- it ought to get one. Otherwise- keep your laws off my body.
9. Do you have health insurance?
Yes, and i am grateful. I don't have dental and I'm paranoid I have a cavity that I can't fill.
10. Does it piss you off that our taxes go to kill other people in other countries, but you can't afford to go to the fucking doctor?
Yeah- but I can't even afford to pay attention- could you repeat the question....
11. Would you date someone of another race?
No- I'm not dating my opponnent- that's how you get a reputation for sleeping your way into office. I would date someone of another ethnicity, though.
12. Do you believe in the right to die?
13. If you were terminally ill and in pain, would you accept an injection to end it if it were offered?
My pain is a seperate issue from the pain that is vicariously felt by those closest to me. I think that would be my greater concern in making a decision like this. My physical pain takes a backseat to teh emotional pain it causes others.
14. Burial or cremation?
I am donating my ass (<-- ha ha! bodypun) to science.
15. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Doh! This is 1 of 2 issues i waffle on so- I don't know. i think it's intended purpose is benign- it deters nothing. At the same time- I think our resources would be better served paying for things other than some rapist slash murderers room'n'board.
16. Ever been arrested?
No- I'm a white girl, bring on the privildge!
17. What for? I really haven't done anything to warrent arrest but I plan on protesting a lot in my 40's and 50's so maybe that'll change.
18. Do you think we should drill for oil in the Alaskan Wildlife Refuge?
No, I think that money should be channeled into to cleaner burning research.
19. Ever consider a hybrid vehicle? YES! iIhave been eyeing the Ford Escape Hybrid- It's uber cute. But we'll be getting that cavity filled and paying off the mounting school loans first. Ah- defecit spending, it's what's for breakfast!
20. What do you consider a good punishment for rape?
The punishment could never fit the crime.
21. Have you ever screwed someone over for personal gain? Yes. We all have wether we acknowledge it or not.
. . . and so there's that. An edgy spin on the standard sir-vay!